Como limpar a cabeça de impressão?
Please note that the print head is a delicate part of your printer. To avoid any damage to it:
- Switch off the printer before cleaning it.
- Fully comply with the recommended cleaning cycles.
- Always avoid the print head to be in contact with sharp or metallic objects.
- Do not directly touch the print head surface with your fingers.
Please note that violating any of these recommendations could cause permanent damages to the print head.
- Unplug the power cable to power off the printer. The white push button switches off.
- Open the printer cover.
- Use a cotton swab supplied by Evolis and press the center of the tube until it clicks and releases the cleaning product.
- Gently apply the cotton swab onto the print head, moving it from left to right and for a few seconds.
- Close the cover. Wait a couple of minutes before using the printer until the cleaning product has fully evaporated.
- Reconnect the power cable and power the printer on. The white push button switches on.