Guia de início rápido
This guide will enable you to quickly get started with your card printer when you run it for the first time.
- Once you have unpacked the card printer and its accessories from the box, connect the power cable to the power supply unit and plug the power cable connector into the card printer.
- Next, plug the end of the power cable into an earthed power socket.
- The card printer is powered on: the control panel lights up showing the printer is working properly.
- To install the card printer driver, insert the 'Drivers, software & documentations' CD into your computer and select the print driver menu. A program will guide you through the entire installation process for the driver.
NB: it is essential install the card printer driver before connecting the card printer to the computer via the USB cable.
- Once the machine has been installed on the computer, connect the USB cable to the computer and card printer.
- Open the card printer cover and insert the ribbon.
- Close the cover and press until a click is heard. The ribbon positions itself automatically.
- Open the card feeder.
- If necessary, adjust the gauge lever from right to left depending on the thickness of the cards used, from 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50mil).
- Insert cards into the feeder (capacity: 100 cards maximum of thickness 0.76mm)
Note that the cards are printed on the upper face.
- Close the feeder.
- Run a print, the printed cards are delivered to the output hopper (capacity of the hopper: 100 cards maximum of thickness 0.76mm). To remove the printed card, open the door of the output hopper.